HP ENVY 5055 SUPPORT
Instant Hp Envy 5055 setup & Installation Support
123.hp.com/envy5055 high quality printing at a affordable price
123.hp.com/envy5055 all-in-One Printers is specifically designed for families and other non commercial users who want a device capable of printing everything from documents, email and web pages to rich, bright lab-quality photos – with copy and scan tools too.
Features and specifications of 123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer
Reliable Wireless connectivity
Get easy wireless setup in less than a minute, and start printing immediately. Have trust in your network with constant performance from dual band Wi-Fi. Scan on the go, print from anywhere like social media and the cloud, and easily order ink, with the HP Smart app. Easily e-print from a variety of smartphones and tablets.
Photos and documents printer with cartridge at less than $3 per month
With HP Instant Ink, you will never run out of ink again as it will update and deliver on time. Original HP ink cartridges gives you a amazing impression– which is designed to provide vivid color and crisp, accurate text. Right from your home go on and create high quality border less photos.
Faster and simple. Print. Scan. Copy.
123.hp.com/envy5055 can print scan, and copy with fast speeds, and keep work moving. Speeding through multipage print jobs with automated two-sided printing. Create timesaving shortcuts and easily print, scan, and copy directly from the printer.
E-Printing through mobile and other printing
- Windows 8
- RT With a USB 2.0 port
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X v10.6
- Mac OS X Lion
- Mac OS X Mountain lion
Unboxing and setup of 123.hp.com/envy5055
To begin with, you have to remove all the tapes and packing materials from both the inside and outside of the printer carefully to avoid any kind of internal or external damage. And don’t forget to handle the parts of the HP Envy 5055 Setup with extra care to protect it from any kind of malfunctioning later on. After that, you have to check if any packing material is still there that can create further problems.
Once you are done with the unboxing process, you have to provide a power supply for your 123.hp.com/envy5055. And, to do so, you need to connect one end of the power cord provided with your printer with an external power source. And at the same time plug the other end to the rear side of your printer.
When you are done with the unboxing of your HP Envy 5055 Printer , you should install the ink cartridge into your all-in-one printer to continue with the setup process. You will get these ink cartridges with your HP printer. And now, follow the steps we are describing here to install the ink cartridges in the HP Envy 5055 Setup. You need to hold the cartridges with extra care by the side that is covered by a plastic layer of black color. And now, insert the cartridge into the proper slots allotted for them in the cartridge access door of the printer. You need to put the color ink cartridge to the left and the black one to the right.
Loading the paper
After installing the ink cartridges, now is the time to load paper into the input tray. And to load the papers, follow the upcoming steps one by one accurately:
First of all, you may use suitable papers for printing in your 123.hp.com/envy5055. The plain white A4 size papers are the most preferred paper for printing. And then you need to open the input tray and pull out the tray extender to load the papers. Adjust the paper width slider before placing the papers into the input tray. Take the printout from alignment page and scan it to complete the setup of your HP ENVY 5055 printer.
Types of printing supported
e-Printing from mobile and tablets supporting iOS, Android and windows. HP e-print and software from HP smart app makes the printing so much easier.
Photo printing is one of key features of the HP ENVY 5055 and can be used for direct printing from Digital camera. It can also be accessed by connecting with direct envy 5055 or through HP smart app.
Printing from desktop and laptops is so much easier now with 123.hp.com/envy5055 and HP smart app. You can also access the printer settings from EWS settings.
Connect via wireless
- Before proceeding with the setup software and drivers, start with connecting the 123.hp.com/envy5055 to your desired wireless network.
- Inorder to connect to the wireless you must have to access to the SSID and the password of the network you are connecting.
- Do not connect the USB while trying HP envy 5055 Setup to the wireless network.
- Wait for the setup prompt to come up.
- The blue light indicating the wireless connection should be blinking.
- On the printer control panel access the wireless setup wizard and proceed to connect to your wireless network.
- Once the device is connected to the wireless it will show a steady blue light indicating the connection is successful.
Installation software from CD
- The basic software and drivers for the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer from the enclosed CD Rom provided with the printer box.
- The USB is not yet to be connected.
- Insert the CD Rom into the computer slot and proceed with setup wizard.
- Let the wizard load up and wait until it prompts to insert the USB and then proceed with the USB connection.
- Prompt for download comes up with a shortcut to access the HP ENVY 5055 printer setup.
Software installation (Online)
- On your browser navigate to 123.hp.com/envy5055 and proceed to download the full feature driver.
- After that begin the software download of the driver.
- The downloaded file will be under the name HP easy start.
- You can run the file directly from the downloads bar or go to the downloads folder on your windows or mac.
- Choose the file with full feature and run it.
- Follow the prompts which are displayed in order to establish a successful connection.
Solutions to error with HP scan doctor and HP print
Resolve issues occurring on your 123.hp.com/envy5055 using HP print and scan doctor tool.
- Printer offline issue.
- Issues during printer initial setup and configuration.
- Scanner and fax issues.
- Printing in wireless issues.
- e-Print issues.
- Printer error mode issues.
Procedure to run HP Print and Scan doctor
- Proceed to download the HP print and scan doctor tool with the file name HPPSdr.exe from 123.hp.com/envy5055.
- Run the downloaded file and look up for the HP ENVY 5055 printer.
- It will show up if the printer has any issues and you can proceed with the resolutions for the displayed issues.
- You can also check if your HP ENVY 5055 printer has any printer updates or printer firmware updates.
- If you printer is not set as default you can choose your printer in the HP print and scan doctor and set it as default.
Setting up your Envy 5055 printer as default.
Even after running the Print and scan doctor, if your 123.hp.com/envy5055 is till offline you can manually go to the devices and settings to change your HP ENVY 5055 printer as default. For Windows 10, go to Devices -> Printers & Scanners -> uncheck the choice (Let Windows manage my default printer). Open list of printers -> choose your printer’s name -> Manage.
The 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer has the wifi feature which enable it to be accessed over the wireless, if there occurs issue while accessing this connection type, you must proceed with restarting the wifi and all the devices connected to it. While restarting the wireless make sure the printer, computer are all in offline state.
Envy 5055 Control panel settings
- Wifi connectivity of the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer can be setup from the printer control panel.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard on the printer to connect with the network.
- From the printer control panel choose as follows:
- Setup icon ; Restore Network Defaults / Restore Network Settings -> Yes
- Back Arrow -> Wireless Settings -> Wireless Setup Wizard
- Choose the Wifi network name or select Enter New Network Name -> enter Passphrase -> Done
- A blue light appears on the wireless icon on the printer once the wireless connection is setup
After performing all the steps above the blue light on the printer appears steady then we can proceed with printer the wireless report by pressing Wireless + Information buttons together or press Wireless + Start Copy Black buttons together
The hpenvy5055.com website is an informative website aimed at providing guidance for HP printer users and in no way intends to sell the product. Moreover, we are a third-party website with no associations or affiliations with the HP printer website.